RRSP Lending In Private Mortgages
Mortgages make up a big part of a Canadian bank’s business model. This is a good indication that investing in mortgages is not only lucrative but also secure. It’s our mission to open up the mortgage investment market to the public and add mortgages to your investment portfolio rather than stock market-based assets, such as mutual funds.
- Over $50M+ of successful mortgage placements in the last few years
- Control of your RRSP eligible investment
- These RRSP qualified investments experience predictable growth
- Investment is secured directly on the property title
- RRSP, RRIF, RESP, LIRA, TFSA eligible
CMI FULL SERVICE APPROACH INCLUDES:
- Strong returns with our investors typically achieving between 6 and 18%
- Diversification and flexibility offered through many locations and property types in our portfolio
- Feel secure through our due diligence on each property including formal valuation process and legal review
- Save time through our ongoing investment management and guidance over your mortgage portfolio
- RRSP mortgages – Increase your RRSP investment options with private mortgages
Diversify your Portfolio
Enjoy the flexibility of being your own fund manager and build your own custom portfolio of mortgages. Customize the locations of your investment, yields and loan types. Use a combination of cash and registered funds and build your own investment strategy with CMI as your partner. These are RRSP qualified investments.
RRSP Eligible Investment
Investing in mortgages is not simply restricted to cash investments. Move beyond traditional RRSP investment options such as mutual funds to RRSP mortgages.
You can utilize your RRSP funds and direct them towards a private mortgage directly. The contributions you make to an RRSP are tax-free, and the money within that RRSP can compound without you having to worry about paying taxes on your profits until you withdraw them from your RRSP.
When investing in an RRSP, you are offered certain investment choices, such as mutual funds or GICs. For most investors, the average performance of RRSP investments has been unsatisfactory at best. That’s not to say you have no choice but to accept the status quo.
Take control of your own RRSP eligible investment rather than leaving a financial services institution to gamble with your money. When you change your RRSP to a self-directed RSP (SDRSP), you can invest in mortgages just like a bank.